My nephew Logan turned 14 On November 1st. We went and had a little party with him. He wanted some pretty cool stuff for his birthday

When he blew out his candles he took almost a running start at it, so this is th picture I got out of it, I thought it was a picture that totally describes Logan :) And Sierra for that mater
Kyah loves to wrestle with Larry and is constantly prodding him to try and grab her arms or put her in a nalf Nelson, and look at this, here she is in just that , a half nelson...
and one of those things was a Lego set for an Atlantis lobster or scorpion, ( I couldn't tell which it was) so that is what we got him.

Logan and Charles reading the card we got him, it was simple and funny . two things that Logan is himself :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here