Aaron and I were excited to see that the people who bought our house on 200 North put it up for sale. So what did we do? Yep you know it. We called the realtor and made an appointment to go and see it. For those of you who had ever been in our old house you will be shocked at the changes :) The bay windows above are BEAUTIFUL, they restored all of the original wood crown molding , It is what I always wanted to do.
They insulated and resided the outside of the house and did all of the landscaping too.
The backyard was breath taking for me. It is exactly how I pictured it should be. fully fenced in and a beautiful lawn to boot.
this is the basement bathroom that is now fully functional. with a tub and shower.
one thing they did was put these cupboards and sink downstairs in that room, turning it into a sort of mother in law apartment. It made the room so SMALL. they did take out the boiler heat and put in a furnace which added to the updating for the home.
this is the old coal room downstairs. What great storage space it has now.
This picture makes me laugh every time I see it because this is the laundry room floor. Do any of you remember the Blue Hotel looking carpet that was in there?
and here is the kitchen. they put this UGLY island in there and blocked off the little hall that used to lead to the room behind effectively making the kitchen even smaller than it was before, not to smart on their part!
above the garage they built this little patio area and put a hot tub up there, I don't know what they were thinking because if it were me. I would have made this area into another room, possibly with a bathroom turning it into the master suite... but that is just me.
this is Charles old room, not much changed there but they did put a railing up outside that door.
Kyah and Chelsea's room didn't changed much either, just new paint and paneling
They redid the stairs and made them look more time period, or something... all it did in my opinion is make the stair case even smaller than it was before.
this is the closet in the room behind the kitchen. TOns of shelf and storage space...
for some STUPID reason they put a gas fireplace in the room behind the kitchen it looked really STUPID!!!should have just left the real one in the living room.

and last but also my 2nd favorite, next to the crown molding, is the main floor bathroom. I love the tile work. Aaron and i were happy to see the house again but also realized just how small that house really was. Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I do. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charles birthday