during the afternoon session of Octobers General Conference, Emily and I went up to Shannon's house and while we listened we made Candy Corn Wreaths. I found the idea in my Woman's Day Magazine. we all had a lot of fun just hanging out and enjoying eachothers company.

Kyah was the camera woman for the afternoon, she got all of us somewhat off guard.

Kyah self portraiting, she has the most amazing eyes!!! I just love this Girl!!!

all of us hard at work getting our wreaths put together.

Emily concentrating so hard on what she is doing that it looks like she is totally pissed off :)

Shannon showcasing her wreath, in the beginning stages

Tree doing a photo pose :) it the "surprise its me" look, work it baby!!

See I can be crafty, even if it happens only every once in a while... that's what I get for going back to work. WAY less time to spend on my favorite passtime.

and this is the finished product... what a fun little item to make.
Comments