We did F.H.E. a little bit different tonight. Instead of a lesson we wrote letters to our good friend Terry Trinkella , who has enlisted in the army and is at Basic right now. Kyah and Chelsea really got into it and made him 2 picture/notes. Charles on the other hand was very meticulous. He made sure that in his picture Terry had the right color hair and that the right number of fingers and toes were on each hand.
It was so fun to watch how each of them worked on their letters. All different but with the same result. I hope that our letters are uplifting to Terry. I know that Kyah, Charles, and Chelsea learned that through simple little notes of appreciation they can show their love... Good lesson for anyone, I think!

Comments

Great idea! You are very thoughtful to remember him!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here