This is the most DELISH sandwich shop that has ever been invented!!! I had the chance of getting to eat here while I was in St. George, I think that alone was worth the drive ;O) . When I was a little girl that used to be one of the places that we would go out to eat for family night. We would always pick up a sandwich for everyone and then take them to a park and eat them. I have fond memories of all of my family sitting around a picnic table eating Port of Subs and Laughing about the things that were relavent in our lives.... It was a good dose of nostalgia for me!

Comments

the Kates said…
Sometime we should make a trip down there and have a snack.....
Hey! If you go to www.easy-webcounter.com they have a really cute mushroom website hit counter under the Animals and Nature category!
Melissa said…
I LOVE PORT OF SUBS!!!! I wish they had them here. Looks like you guys had a great trip.
BrookieT said…
Ah, yes. Good old Port-o-Subs. Too bad Jim is loyal to subway, cuz I like it!