
Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! I saw this on a good friends blog and thought to " borrow " the idea. So I decided that today I would use today's post to write down 25 things that I am thankful for.
#1. I am thankful for My husband who works so hard and love my unconditionally.
#2. I am thankful for my savior, who died on the cross
#3. I'm thankful for my parents. Who show me everyday how I should treat Aaron and my children.
#4. I'm thankful for my Sisters. You both are my best friends ( that's been a longtime coming huh?!)
#5. I'm thankful for my friends. With out all of you I would be a basket case!!!!
#6. I'm thankful for my ward. I truly feel that Aaron and I were inspired to move here.
#7. I'm thankful for my Landlord. We could not have ask for better.
#8. I'm thankful for my car. I love my truck too . Don't tell Aaron but its my favorite to drive :O) .
#9. I'm thankful for my health. It could be much worse.
#10. I'm thankful for school...at least the kids school... They are learning far more than I could ever hope to teach them at home ( I am not a home school mom.)
#11. I'm thankful for the priesthood!! Without it in my life I would be far more OCD.
#12. I'm thankful for food...Especially fresh baked bread. YUMMY!
#13. I'm thankful for the our Missionaries. They dedicate 2 years of their life to spreading the gospel.
#14. I'm thankful for my for fathers who built this great nation and laid the foundation that still stands today.
#15. I'm thankful for the power of prayer. With it we can do all things, and through it all things are possible.
#16. I'm thankful for technology. Without it I couldn't be blogging right now, Which we all know is a major addiction of mine :O)
#17. I'm thankful for My Paco , who for the last 10 years has graced us with his love and understanding that only a dog can have.
#18. I'm thankful for my Children, Whose laughter fills my life with meaning and wonder!
#19. I'm thankful for Stephenie Meyer, who wrote Twilight. I love that book/movie!
#20. I'm thankful for gas prices. The haven't been this low in 10 years.
#21. I'm thankful for cameras. They capture my most precious memories, including some I'd rather forget!!!
#22. I'm thankful for nature. The chance to get out in it and feel that much closer to heavenly father. To see his hand in even the smallest leave or the tiniest bug Crawling on the ground.
#23. I'm thankful for candy. Without it, Aaron would not have nearly as much dental work...( LOL- I kill myself!)
#24. I'm thankful for the chance to be a mother and raise children up to be righteous spirits of god. I pray ever day that they will make the right choices.
#25. I'm thankful for The plan of salvation and the role that we all play in it. And for the sacrifice that Jesus so willing gave. I can not express in words that love and devotion that I feel for what Jesus did for me, knowing that I would make mistakes and that I would not be as grateful all the time that I should be.
Happy thanksgiving, Everyone, May, we all remember this time of year and be kind and considerate of others. We love you all.
Comments