Pumpkin mania
On Thursday, the kids and I went to a fun festive pumpkin painting party at the Bergjos' house. It was so much fun. When we got there Tara laid out huge sheets of newspaper ends and the kids got to pick out their pumpkins.
Each of them got a paint brush and a plate of Crayola washable paints, from there they created! Each pumpkin was different and original. I loved watching all the kids paint. there were kids there that ranged in age from 2 to 12 ( I think) Each one created something fun and unique.
Tara made the cutest Halloween treats for the party. Punch with gummy worm ice . Ghost suckers and graveyard sugar cookies.
It was a ghoulistic event :)


Getting Chelsea in this picture took some doing! She was not wanting to let the scooter go.( I knew what to say though) I told her that everyone needed to see her beautiful face ing the picture,that did the trick.



Kyah is hard at work on her pumpkin( although in the end she ditched the paintbrush and went for a finger paint look instead.
Charles was so excited to see his best buddy Tenny Hadfield there. they created pumpkins side by side and boy they were awesome!
Chelsea with her don't mess with my painting groove look :) She was seated inbetween her 2 good friends Kaylee and nicole

Comments

BrookieT said…
What fun! A good idea for a halloween party. Can't wait till my kids are old enough!
Tara Bergsjo said…
I am so glad you guys came! hope to do another party someday. It was s fun seeing all the kids play together. We really should be better about play dates!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here