THE NEWEST EDITION TO THE BLANCH FAMILY
I got a fun call this afternoon. My wonderful friend Jeneil Blanch called and said that she was in town . I haven't seen her since the arrival of her beautiful little girl McKenna. When she got here Kyah ,Charles and Chelsea were all So excited that they ran out to meet Jeneil, Taylor and McKenna. We all know my kids , and the welcoming commity that they can be. I got to hold the baby first and I think that Chelsea asked me about 1oo times when it was going to be her turn. Each of the kids got to hold her and they were so wonderful, making sure to hold up her head and to not fold her in half, you know all the important stuff. It was a fun afternoon. Little McKenna was a good sport through it all.


I got a fun call this afternoon. My wonderful friend Jeneil Blanch called and said that she was in town . I haven't seen her since the arrival of her beautiful little girl McKenna. When she got here Kyah ,Charles and Chelsea were all So excited that they ran out to meet Jeneil, Taylor and McKenna. We all know my kids , and the welcoming commity that they can be. I got to hold the baby first and I think that Chelsea asked me about 1oo times when it was going to be her turn. Each of the kids got to hold her and they were so wonderful, making sure to hold up her head and to not fold her in half, you know all the important stuff. It was a fun afternoon. Little McKenna was a good sport through it all.


Comments