Feeding the ducks, OR NOT

Well every morning when I walk the kids to school we pass the local canal 2 timaes and the kids are always wanting to feed the ducks that hang out there.
I thought that today I would be nice and give the kids a chance to do just that. HA HA , When we got down to the canal there were NO ducks in sight. we looked around for them momentarily and then ended up going to school sad because the ducks were not there. We got ready extra fast and walked together just to give the ducks some bread , could they cooperate and be there? NOOOOOOOOO they had to be off somewhere else looking for food or foraging or doing what ever it is that ducks do. The kids were so distraught that they insisted on a" sad faced "picture.
We will try again tomorrow, hopefully the ducks will get the message.... if you see them .... let them know okay? okay!

Well every morning when I walk the kids to school we pass the local canal 2 timaes and the kids are always wanting to feed the ducks that hang out there.
I thought that today I would be nice and give the kids a chance to do just that. HA HA , When we got down to the canal there were NO ducks in sight. we looked around for them momentarily and then ended up going to school sad because the ducks were not there. We got ready extra fast and walked together just to give the ducks some bread , could they cooperate and be there? NOOOOOOOOO they had to be off somewhere else looking for food or foraging or doing what ever it is that ducks do. The kids were so distraught that they insisted on a" sad faced "picture.
We will try again tomorrow, hopefully the ducks will get the message.... if you see them .... let them know okay? okay!
Comments