HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL AT SCHOOL
We had a wonderful opportunity to go and be part of the kids school Halloween carnival. It was so much fun. We went and had dinner ( pizza and salad) and then the halls of the school were set up with different "carnival rides" there was a fish pond , cake walk, big blow-up slide and bounce house, and Aaron's favorite, Cotton Candy. We took all the cotton candy they had left. Were get to hang out with one of my good friends Jami and her children too. By the time we got back to the house I thought for sure that the kids would be totally pooped from playing but, I was wrong. They were rearing to go and I couldn't get them settled down for almost an hour. It was a lot of fun though and we definitely enjoyed ourselves.
Kyah and Chelsea with their newly aquired kazoos
Chelsea was on a role, whe also won at the cake walk... good job Chelse
Our beverly hils ninja
Chelsea was so sad because she wanted to be in the middle of everything that Kyah and her friend Jayden were doing... It starts... I remember those days
This is the cutest little boy I ever seen Jaxton, Jami's son.
We had a wonderful opportunity to go and be part of the kids school Halloween carnival. It was so much fun. We went and had dinner ( pizza and salad) and then the halls of the school were set up with different "carnival rides" there was a fish pond , cake walk, big blow-up slide and bounce house, and Aaron's favorite, Cotton Candy. We took all the cotton candy they had left. Were get to hang out with one of my good friends Jami and her children too. By the time we got back to the house I thought for sure that the kids would be totally pooped from playing but, I was wrong. They were rearing to go and I couldn't get them settled down for almost an hour. It was a lot of fun though and we definitely enjoyed ourselves.
Kyah and Chelsea with their newly aquired kazoos
Chelsea was on a role, whe also won at the cake walk... good job Chelse
Our beverly hils ninja
Chelsea was so sad because she wanted to be in the middle of everything that Kyah and her friend Jayden were doing... It starts... I remember those days
This is the cutest little boy I ever seen Jaxton, Jami's son.
Comments