HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA
One of our friends Melissa Rodemack had a birthday yesterday. I thought I would get all ambitious and make a cheesecake. I had all the ingredients so it would be an easy thing to do... Well I thought I had everything I would need, but it turns out that I needed a spring-form pan. Oh well at least when I make another one I will have the pan to do it. So this is how the cake turned out ( not to bad if you ask me. )

So we had to use a little imagination with the candles because I didn't have enough... it worked

The birthday girl with her cake ^-^

Kyle was a great husband and bought her birthday present without her knowing what it was and had it sent to our house. ( even though in a state of exhaustion, he spilled the beans.) HE came over tot he house early yesterday and spent 2 1/2 hours setting it up. Good job Kyle.
One of our friends Melissa Rodemack had a birthday yesterday. I thought I would get all ambitious and make a cheesecake. I had all the ingredients so it would be an easy thing to do... Well I thought I had everything I would need, but it turns out that I needed a spring-form pan. Oh well at least when I make another one I will have the pan to do it. So this is how the cake turned out ( not to bad if you ask me. )

So we had to use a little imagination with the candles because I didn't have enough... it worked

The birthday girl with her cake ^-^

Kyle was a great husband and bought her birthday present without her knowing what it was and had it sent to our house. ( even though in a state of exhaustion, he spilled the beans.) HE came over tot he house early yesterday and spent 2 1/2 hours setting it up. Good job Kyle.
Comments