Halloween- 2011
Its pretty sad when you have to preface your title with the year because you have let yourself get SO far behind... but none the less. This last Halloween I decided to be Mimi( from the Drew Carey Show. for those of you how are clueless) I tried to convince Aaron to be Drew but he wouldn't go along with my little scheme :)He didn't go as anything for the most part. He wanted to be Lord Voldemort since Charles was Harry Potter but we just couldn't find anything that would look good so he went as himself.
At our Ward Halloween Party no one even recognized me until I spoke. I would say that this was a total success.

While perusing the local DI( which of course is one of my favorite things to do) Emily and I found this awesome little number. It originally was a light Green but after 2 dye jobs it was a Sultry green :) I think that this is one the top of my list for Favorite Costumes of Kyah's. It ranks right up there with Annie!
When the kids got home they spread out their candy like always and traded and swapped until they all got the kinds of candy that they all love. Halloween is a fun time of the year for me. Mostly because it is the start of my favorite season and holidays of the year. I am excited to be blogging again. it is one of my favorite things to do! Hope you will enjoy the follow few days and weeks as I attempt to catch myself up on my family and all of its doings.
Its pretty sad when you have to preface your title with the year because you have let yourself get SO far behind... but none the less. This last Halloween I decided to be Mimi( from the Drew Carey Show. for those of you how are clueless) I tried to convince Aaron to be Drew but he wouldn't go along with my little scheme :)He didn't go as anything for the most part. He wanted to be Lord Voldemort since Charles was Harry Potter but we just couldn't find anything that would look good so he went as himself.
At our Ward Halloween Party no one even recognized me until I spoke. I would say that this was a total success.

While perusing the local DI( which of course is one of my favorite things to do) Emily and I found this awesome little number. It originally was a light Green but after 2 dye jobs it was a Sultry green :) I think that this is one the top of my list for Favorite Costumes of Kyah's. It ranks right up there with Annie!
Chelsea was a
Mummy. We whited out her face and drew big black circles around her
eyes.She searched every store that we went into for the "perfect Mummy Jewelry"She finallyfound it at a paparazzi party it was huge and gaudy, It was hilarious but she loved it.
Charles was Harry Potter. And what an AWESOME Harry Potter he
made. Here is a comparison picture, don't you agree :)
We went Trick or Treating with Scott and Tasha, Which is becoming a standing tradition. It was a warm night and the kids of course made a good hall. When the kids got home they spread out their candy like always and traded and swapped until they all got the kinds of candy that they all love. Halloween is a fun time of the year for me. Mostly because it is the start of my favorite season and holidays of the year. I am excited to be blogging again. it is one of my favorite things to do! Hope you will enjoy the follow few days and weeks as I attempt to catch myself up on my family and all of its doings.

Comments