Breaking Dawn
Breaking Dawn!
Melissa, Tasha, Emily,Shannon, and of course me all out for an awesome girls night to Breaking dawn
So I know that there are those of you out there that are not twilight fans, but I am and so if you are not you can skip this post but please don't be rude and leave a demeaning comment.
The long awaited day came, November 21, 2011. I have been to every Twilight series movies either on opening day or during opening weekend.The only sad part of this day was that Katie was not here to watch it with me. :( We were lucky enough to be able to wait in line inside. We hung out and talked while we waited. Chelsea went to Breaking Dawn as well, She went with her friend Kiya to the 8:00 showing and I went to the 10:00 showing. Kiya's mom was there to cover her eyes when they needed to be covered so don't worry all of you people out there that were like, oh my gosh, I can't believe that she let her daughter go see the movie before she had even watched it( hello I read the book people... hee hee) Half way through Chelsea;s showing they stopped the movie because someone in the theater had a seizure( which I guess happened in theaters all over the united states) it was a little crazy. But since the movie was stopped I snuckinto the theater to see how Chelsea was liking the movie and she was so excited to see me. She had such a fun time, I am glad that she was able to have this experience.
When it was my turn to go into the movie I was so excited . I couldn't wait to see what they would do with the movie version of Breaking Dawn. I was also excited to see where they would stop the first part of this story as well, which by the way I pretty much knew they would stop it when she opened her eyes to her new Vampire life :)
Shannon had not seen all of the movies or read the books but I think that she enjoyed being out with the girls, or at least I hope so. Thanks to a wonderful girls night ladies.
Melissa, Tasha, Emily,Shannon, and of course me all out for an awesome girls night to Breaking dawn
So I know that there are those of you out there that are not twilight fans, but I am and so if you are not you can skip this post but please don't be rude and leave a demeaning comment.
The long awaited day came, November 21, 2011. I have been to every Twilight series movies either on opening day or during opening weekend.The only sad part of this day was that Katie was not here to watch it with me. :( We were lucky enough to be able to wait in line inside. We hung out and talked while we waited. Chelsea went to Breaking Dawn as well, She went with her friend Kiya to the 8:00 showing and I went to the 10:00 showing. Kiya's mom was there to cover her eyes when they needed to be covered so don't worry all of you people out there that were like, oh my gosh, I can't believe that she let her daughter go see the movie before she had even watched it( hello I read the book people... hee hee) Half way through Chelsea;s showing they stopped the movie because someone in the theater had a seizure( which I guess happened in theaters all over the united states) it was a little crazy. But since the movie was stopped I snuckinto the theater to see how Chelsea was liking the movie and she was so excited to see me. She had such a fun time, I am glad that she was able to have this experience.
When it was my turn to go into the movie I was so excited . I couldn't wait to see what they would do with the movie version of Breaking Dawn. I was also excited to see where they would stop the first part of this story as well, which by the way I pretty much knew they would stop it when she opened her eyes to her new Vampire life :)
Shannon had not seen all of the movies or read the books but I think that she enjoyed being out with the girls, or at least I hope so. Thanks to a wonderful girls night ladies.
Comments