Closet sleeper
One morning as I was at work I got this frantic call from Aaron, " Honey, Where is your camera? I need it quick" At first I thought that it was with me but luckily I had taken it out of my purse and set it by the computer the night before because I wanted to transfer pictures Aaron got this picture of Charles...
Yes that is Kyah's closet, and yes that is Charles all curled up and asleeo in the bottom of the closet, and yes he is still small enough that he fits in the bottom of said closet, and yes he slept there all night and didn't wake up with a kink in his neck like any adult would, I remember being young and My favorite place to sleep waqs the bathtub. I would wait until Mom and Dad would go to bed and then I would grab my pillow, and my blanket and go curl up in the tub and take a good snooze. you know what they say... Like mother like child right?!I am not going to complain though. seeing Charles in the closet gave me such a good chuckle and reminds me that every once in a while you need to stop and " sleep in a closet " to rewind and rejuvenate Even if it means to fall aslweep in a 3x2 closet :)
Comments