Charles and his Homies



Charles has 2 of the most awesome friends that he hangs out with all the time. They live on the same street as us and it is so nice that he has such close buds that he can go hang out with or have at the house to hang out with too. Mr. B, Mr.K  and Charles pretty much crack me up at every turn they say the funniest things. They go "ghost Hunting" with their Ipod touches and my phone and pretty much are PURE boy straight to the marrow in their bones. During the school year they even ride bikes to school together. It makes me glad that I have such wonderful friends and neighbors that I know I will never have to worry about my kids hanging out with. To all of those wonderful people in my life. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charles birthday