THE DARE

I bet Kyle 25 cents that he couldn't fit a whole piece of cake in his mouth. well he won that one.
Then he bet me that I couldn't fit 2 pieces of cake in my mouth for the same 25 cents that I gave him.
So kyle bet me the same quarter that I couldn't fit 2 pieces in my mouth at the same time and just as I put the first one in my mouth....

Aaron shoved the first piece in my mouth and So I ran after him tagging him with a piece in the chest... Direct KILL SHOT , Oh YEAH!!!


But then he decided that I didn't have enough frosting every where and smeared what was on his shirt all over my neck. NICE HUH?

Comments

You have too much fun!!! I love the dare! I love that even though you are considered an "adult," you still do crazy little things like "THE DARE!"

Popular posts from this blog

Charles birthday