I am truely blessed
I have 3 beautiful children who are so content to just sit on a dock at the marina and chill out with each other. Enjoying each others company and laughing at the top of their lungs as they watch Aaron troll around in his boat. When they were all so young I remember sitting on the couch and crying with all of them and wondering if I would ever be able to handle having 3 children that are so close in age. Now that they are growing up and becoming independent I miss the days of old when I could convince them that they were going to wear this shirt with that pair of shorts and we were going to do naps without any argument.
I feel that this is a real turning point summer for us, Chelsea will be entering school in the fall and I will officially have 2 1/2 hours in the morning to get all of my things done before I go get her from Kindergarten. I am sad and happy that we have reached this point. I have no idea what I am going to do with myself ( although i am sure that I will figure it out rather quickly) I will not be going back to work until Chelsea is in first grade, and even then I will only work while the kids are in school.
This is a summer that I hope my children will remember and always be able to look back and think about the fun memories that we made together as a family( and with our dear friends of course)
We are truely blessed!!! beyond all measure of worldly wealth!

Comments

BrookieT said…
What fun! And a very touching email. Good luck with the empty nest time...

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here