THE AIRPLANE MUSEUM
Yesterday we went to the Air force plane museum , at Hill Air Force Base. One of the best feature about the museum is that is was free of charge , It is nice to be able to see history without paying for it... esspecially on our budget =) The kids were fascinated to see the different plane and how over time they have evolved and become so complex.
I just couldn't resist. I think that this is one of the funniest faces that I have ever seen him make!!!
When Aaron and I read this sign, I decided that we would love to travel in this particular plane. Though I am not sure that the shear g-force of how fast we would travel would bode well with me weak stomach. It would be lovely though wouldn't it, to travel to London and back all in the same day for lunch or a spur of the moment shopping trip, maybe pop over and meet the Queen? The possibilities are endless.



BOY they really went all out on the cushioning for these seat. Sleep number ... eat your heart out!

Charles was convinced that this was a kids size airplane just so that kids could fly high in the sky like superman.

I want to be a pilot on this rig... You can have the best of both worlds... flying and watching your favorite T.V. shows at the same time! BONUS I am there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charles birthday