FAMILY FUN
Chelsea finally got to see her favorite uncle, She and Kurtis have a pretty special relationship...
Kyah was just so dang cute sitting there with Hannah and Austin that I couldn't resist taking a picture of the three of them ... I love vacation.
I think that my kids like to have their picture taken... because when I pull that camera out its like mayhem to watch them find funny poses.
Here is Chelsea with Kurtis' Girlfriend Jenny... She loves to see her just as much a Kurtis I think. Too fun.
Chelsea finally got to see her favorite uncle, She and Kurtis have a pretty special relationship...
Kyah was just so dang cute sitting there with Hannah and Austin that I couldn't resist taking a picture of the three of them ... I love vacation.
I think that my kids like to have their picture taken... because when I pull that camera out its like mayhem to watch them find funny poses.
Here is Chelsea with Kurtis' Girlfriend Jenny... She loves to see her just as much a Kurtis I think. Too fun.
Comments