They Finally Did It!!!

After playing tanks for almost 2 years Aron and Joel finally beat the game. i guess its kind of fitting because of the impending move that looms over all of us. We are all trying to fit a life time of comradeship into the last moments of being neighbors. that could be it too. :)


For some reason( which I don't know because I didn't take these pictures) Aaron's picture is much clearer than Joel's ( sorry Boys)... The Boys beat the game for the first time back in May and then again in June. It will be sad when Aaron doesn't have Joel right across the street to play video games with.
But for now this game goes down in infamy and is no longer a threat to Video game society :) GOOD JOB AARON AND JOEL(in true FHE form)

Comments

BrookieT said…
Never heard of the game, but I am sure it's addicting!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here