Chelsea is 7

Chelsea is now 7... I can't believe that my baby is seven. she is such a shorty :) To many that don't know her, she looks to be about 5. Here are the 7 ways I will show chelsea this year that she is loved and special to me. 1. I will snuggle her at least once a day. 2. quality time is important to you, I will make sure that if you want to play a game that I make the time. 3. Helping in the kitchen is one of your favorites. Come and learn. Maybe you can give your mom some pointers :) 4. I will tell you "I love you" every day! 5. I will let you be more independent and self sufficient. 6. When it comes to listening I am not always the best, I will do better and hear your side of the story. 7. please and thank you are 2 of the most important phrases for any child to learn. I will also use these phrases when speaking to you. What a wonderful time to be a child. I am proud to be your mom. Don't ever forget how much your dad and I love you, and Kyah and Charles too. Have a great year sweetie!
Comments