WW 5K


On June 5th Weight Watchers held a 5K. It was a free event that we could bring our family and friends to. I convinced Shannon and Sequoia to come with me. We had a lot of fun :) It was hard on Sequoia she was up late the night before. and Shannon had a harder time because of her knees but we all finished the 5K and it was such a wonderful accomplishment. We got certificates of completion. Sequoia got to sign one of her Personal progress things off and we all came away from the experience feeling accomplished and tired. I am very grateful that I started this journey to change my life and become a healthier person. As I go farther and farther I understand why it is so important to keep your body in good shape and health. It not only affects your physical well being but also your mental well being. I am a much happier person now than I was 6 months ago. Now thats not to say that I wasn't happy but I feel those awesome endorphins from exercising.

Comments

PJ and Annie said…
woo!! Way to go!!!
BrookieT said…
Crystal! You are an inspiration! I am on that track too, although I have yet to complete a 5K. Exercise is AWESOME!

Popular posts from this blog

Charles birthday