22 pounds


22 POUNDS...

It finally happened! Katie and I have such wonderful husbands, they planned a joint reward for us for when we both lost 22 pounds. We got to go on the weekend of May 14-15, thanks to my wonderful second Mom, Marti( thanks for helping us get the condo it was perfect)

We got a weekend away at Bearlake without the kids in the condos that Aarons parents own. It was a wonderful joyous night. We went up at about 5pm and first thing we did when we got there was exercise in the pool. I was crazy. I hadn't been in the pool for like 2 weeks and that workout was crazy hard. but after wards we had a DELISH dinner of Tilapia. green beans and thin bun bread. For dessert we made these yummy cupcake creations that were more like a mini eclair cake, so of course that was pure heaven!
We played games until like 11 but were exhausted( I know pretty sad to have a night without having to worry about kids and we are still in bed by 11) and went to bed. I was in the room with a King size bed and let me tell you, It was pure awesomeness to be able to get in and out of bed without having to climb off of it :)

Aaron and Joel brought the kids up to swim and play with us Saturday. It was so much more fun to have them there. I still didn't have to worry about taking care of the kids that was all Aaron's job. He didn't want me to even think about that. it was really nice.

When we checked out of the condo, we headed to Cafe Sabor' for some lunch. I had never been there and It was really good. I got this dish called Chicken Durango It Was So Good!

I was sad to see our weekend end so quickly but, the more weight I lose the more rewards will come ( although right now they will have to be free or VERY inexpensive, but I am fine with that) Thank you honey for making this reward so wonderful. I love you!

Comments

PJ and Annie said…
way to go! You look great! You can see how good you look! That was SO nice of Aaron and Joel and Marti! I hope you had so much fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here