It has been Eleven years since Aaron and I said our "I Dos" and amazingly it seems like it was just yesterday, that I was calling Aaron and yelling at my Dad because I had forgotten the Marriage License in Reno and We were on the way to the temple in Oakland. thankfully California no longer required blood tests to get a marriage license or Aaron and I would not have gotten Married on June 4th :)
Now as I look back at the last eleven years, which have been filled with good and bad times. Mostly good though! I am grateful that Heavenly father sent My wonderful Husband to me during my childhood. I have gotten to grow up with him and share so many memories with him that it makes me smile when ever i think about it. To be able to find your soulmate so early in life is truly remarkable. Aaron and I truly knew what we were getting ourselves into when We got engaged. I am so glad that I have the chance to grow old with you Aaron. I can't wait until we are the old couple that sit out on the porch swing all day. ( and yes you will be the grumpy old man that yells at the neighborhood kids to, " GET OFF MY LAWN"
What fun times we have had. From getting Married to raising 3 beautiful children that have both of their Parents Tempers and curiosity, to the every struggles that come with life on this earth. Its the hard times that try us but we always make it through because we have each other!
I will always be surprised by you. it never ceases to amaze me when you, in your own way show me that you love me.
Once upon a time we were playmates, now we are soul mates bound together for time and all eternity. I can't think of anyone else that I would rather be with!!! Thank you for being there for me and for realizing that I am human and will make mistakes.
One of the best things about being married to you is the fact that I never have to wonder what you are thinking, you always tell me exactly what is on your mind, good or bad . you have always been supportive of me, in both church callings and in life. Eleven years seems like a blur to me, and I can't wait to look back and see the blur that Fifty years will bring. I love Arron Ray coltrin, With all me heart!
Forever love,
Crystal
Comments
Aarons alright, but i'm glad YOU'RE in the family! :)