A NEW BABY GIRL
Today I got the best news in a long time... My sister-in-law, Annie had her baby today. It is kind of funny because we were texting each other last night and she was telling me that her back hurt so bad. I told her that it she might be having back labor. Apparently I was right. :) Molly Mariah, was born at 7:57 this morning and she was 7 pounds 10 oz. and she was 20 inches long. I got pictures on my phone but they don't do justice to the real thing I am sure! Congrats Annie and Pat! I wish I was there. Babies are so wonderful! I can't wait to meet her!!! ( This is a picture of a baby I found on the internet, I know sad huh? But she was cute so I put it on her for now.)

Today I got the best news in a long time... My sister-in-law, Annie had her baby today. It is kind of funny because we were texting each other last night and she was telling me that her back hurt so bad. I told her that it she might be having back labor. Apparently I was right. :) Molly Mariah, was born at 7:57 this morning and she was 7 pounds 10 oz. and she was 20 inches long. I got pictures on my phone but they don't do justice to the real thing I am sure! Congrats Annie and Pat! I wish I was there. Babies are so wonderful! I can't wait to meet her!!! ( This is a picture of a baby I found on the internet, I know sad huh? But she was cute so I put it on her for now.)

Comments