Christmas Photos
This year Aaron and I had fun with our gifts to each other. He gave me a new camera( mine was on the fritz and he felt bad) and I gave him among other things a Sign ( just in case you can't read what it says) that reads " Don't make me come down there!" -GOD . When I saw this I laughed so hard that the people around me in the store thought I had lost it. IT fits though :)

After Christmas morning with just our little family, we headed over to my sister Shannon's house and hung out with them and our good friends Scott and Tasha for the rest of the day. Here are some funny pictures that Larry( my BIL) took.


For Christmas this year Aaron's Grannie made the kids the cutest aprons( which is no small feat because she has been battling arthritis for many years) It was wonderful to hear that she is able to sew again. It brings her such joy. The kids are most excited because now they will have aprons to wear in the kitchen when cooking with me... Now all I have to do is get one for me... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here