Happy New Year
We want to wish you all a Happy New year. May 2009 be just as good if not better than 2008. I sit here reflecting on the past year and can't help but see all of the wonderful things that have been brought to my life through heavenly father and his tender mercies.
The year has been filled with awesome "hold your seat " and of course, " fall asleep moments" The best part about it all is that when ever we needed to be mellow or Out of Control... That's what we have got.I love it. One of the best things that I consider about 2008 is the fact the we have been blessed with such wonderful friends and family. Everyone fits into our family tapestry in one way or another. Some in small ways, and others in big ways.
One of my most favorite quotes concerning friendship is...
"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
- George Washington,
All I can say about that is WORD!
We love you all and hope that your year is full of fun , laughter and love! Without those KEY ingredients, life is half lived. So lets go out and take advantage of the day . Speak to your family like they are your dearest and most close friends . And speak to your friends like they are the only person in the world that warrants your attention.
Here is to the start of a very promising year!
We want to wish you all a Happy New year. May 2009 be just as good if not better than 2008. I sit here reflecting on the past year and can't help but see all of the wonderful things that have been brought to my life through heavenly father and his tender mercies.
The year has been filled with awesome "hold your seat " and of course, " fall asleep moments" The best part about it all is that when ever we needed to be mellow or Out of Control... That's what we have got.I love it. One of the best things that I consider about 2008 is the fact the we have been blessed with such wonderful friends and family. Everyone fits into our family tapestry in one way or another. Some in small ways, and others in big ways.
One of my most favorite quotes concerning friendship is...
"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
- George Washington,
All I can say about that is WORD!
We love you all and hope that your year is full of fun , laughter and love! Without those KEY ingredients, life is half lived. So lets go out and take advantage of the day . Speak to your family like they are your dearest and most close friends . And speak to your friends like they are the only person in the world that warrants your attention.
Here is to the start of a very promising year!
Comments