Camping Critters

This little guy fell from a branch above my head and landed on my shoulder. However he was wicked fast and I couldn't get a picture of him until he was down on the table and climbing up the pile of killer bunnies cards. I know, I know, the picture is fuzzy , but so was he... HEE HEE ... I kill myself.


The kids sleep so good when we go out camping. They are such angels . I just had to get their pictures in the innocent state of rest. Our pop-up has two beds that come out from either side and the kids will usually fight over which side they will sleep on. tonight Charles got to sleep with me on my side of the trailer. Aaron sleeps on the bed that is made from the table. He says the beds aren't big enough and he needs more room than if we both slept on one side. ( I guess that what we get for being used to a king size bed... its all good. )

Comments

BrookieT said…
I love the killer bunnies game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tara Bergsjo said…
We love camping!! We didn't even get to go one time this year. I am kinda disappointed. But there is always next summer.

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here