So going back to the 20th of November....

My work rented out a theater so that we could take our families to Disney's a Christmas Carol. I was pretty excited to take my kids to see it because I remember the first time I saw A Christmas Carol when I was young and it has made me love christmas all the more, to this day even. It shows that people can change! So needless to say I was pretty pumped to share this experience with my kids and Aaron.
Here is where it all goes down hill. Aaron wasn't able to get off work a little bit early( because the movie started at 6:50 and he didn't get off until 7:00) No one would trade him, so He wasn't able to go. Katie and Joel where able to come and bring Carolyn- Kate with them.
Before I went I was talkiong to Tasha ( a friend of mine) and she said that it was npt really a good kids movie. I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HER! Poor tender Chelsea cried most of the way through the movie and All of the kids had nightmares for the nest week. To tell the truth I was not a fan of the movie myself. I like Jim Carrey but the way that this was animated was WAY more adult than it needed to be!!!
I think that I wil be rented Mickey's A Christmas Carol so that My kids can see the meaning of the story instead of being scared out of their minds.

Comments

Ruthykins said…
now i'm glad that i haven't seen it. i'm not really a jim carrey fan, so i didn't want to go, but i do like the story of a christmas carol. i like the bill murray version: scrooged.
Melissa said…
I feel for your kids. I was afraid of nearly every movie as a child and to do this day still refuse to watch the cartoon version of "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas".

Popular posts from this blog

Charles birthday