
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2....
So I love my new job. Last week I got a paper saying that we were renting out a theater and watching Night at the Museum 2 ( for Free) So I filled out the tickets info for my family to go. Of course it was going to be a tight schedule for Aaron He had to work but he is on Days and so we really thought that he would make it. Ha Ha what a laugh. He called me at 6:30 and said that he had to stay after work for a OSHA metting and there was no way he was going to make it in time. So I took my niece Sierra. We didn't have the extra money for the consession stand so I snuck in snacks for us all. it was such a fun time!!! As far a 2nd movies go this one was not bad at all. The kids loved it ! they quoted lines the whole way home!
Comments