Time for a new thought

I did 100 days of happy posts on Facebook and I really loved doing it. I am not necessarily a fan of being on Facebook 24/7 but the daily happy is something I have been missing. It really has made me happy to look back and see all of the wonderful and fun things that make my life happy. So I was thinking about it and did some research. Blogger did am awesome thing for me. They created an app that allows me to draft and post right from my phone... Amazing!
I will get around to the older blogs that I want to add. Mix some old with new, but for now on, I am back to the blogging world and boy have I missed it!!!!
Today's my happy is a perfect spot for Lucy,  Aaron and I bought our Kia Soul  over Labor day wwekend. I needed a change from our less than awesome van... it got 12 miles  to the gallon and a whole slew of problems. Like  no A/C  and there were issues with the rack and pinion. I didn't  even she'd a tear when we traded it in for Lucy! I was slightly excited when I got in and drove away from the car lot. I average about 32-34 miles to the gallon in town. Such a huge difference! (and another HUGE happy is now I have BFF cars with Katie)  I LOVE MY CAR!
On saturday I cleaned my side of the garage and made room for Lucy, she likes her new digs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charles birthday