Tubing at Hyrum Dam...

We are having a ball in August. Aaron got a fun Idea to get a ski tube and to take the kids to Hyrum Dam and pull them around. Katie and her sister liz came along for the fun. All of the kids got a chance to try out the "ski" tube. Then even Katie and I tried it( with little success.) Liz did much better than Katie or I. The kids LOVED it. When it was my turn Aaron got my out in the tubeand then asked me if I was comfortable. Apparently he had to put more gas in the tank. After about 20 minutes of that he was finally ready to pull me around. I grew up out on the waters of Pyramid lake, so I was STOKED to go tubing. ONE problem. The rope kept getting dragged under the waterand I was either going being pulled backwards or VERY VERY forward. Aaron got the screaming picture... Like it? It's so me isn't it. We had such a FUN day. I really am a fish out of water when it comes to playing in the water. Kyah is , in every sense of the word, A MINI ME!!!
She was out in the water just as long as me. I can remember when she was 18 months old we went to the marina in Sparks Nv. and she got out of the car and didn't wait for me. SHe went full speed ahead into the water. It is a VERY good thing that I wasn't far behind because she would have drown. Well you know what they say about fish...It was definitely one of the most fun days of Sumer 2009!!!

Comments

Rebecca said…
That looks like so much fun. I can't believe that summer is coming to an end.
Tara Bergsjo said…
That is to funny! I love your face in the picture! Looks like a great time!!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here