about a week ago I got home from work and the kids were all playing outside. When I got out of the car the kids all asked if we could set up our pool. alas, My pool DIED. It will not hold air. So what is the next best thing to a pool in the front yard you ask??? Well It would be the most awesome water balloon fight that you can have with 20 water balloons. I bought a container the other day with 500 water balloons in it but only filled up 20 because I am using them for my wards Primary activity this weekend. Even with the small amount of balloons the kids had a great time. I love the fact that they are so happy to just play and enjoy life. we are not able to afford for them to be in dance lessons or for them to have football either. I sometime feel like a horrible parent because i am not providing opportunities for my children. frankly though. I could give them nothing better than a safe secure home to grow and feel comfortable in. a loving set of parents who don't judge or be little them and to teach then how to be good and honest. To teach them the gospel and to have strong testimonies. That is what I am shooting for.

Comments

the Kates said…
where the heck were we?
Tara Bergsjo said…
Tha sounds fun! You are a wonderful mom!! Don't ever think other wise!
BrookieT said…
You are awsome parents, and don't ever think otherwise! Sometimes they have free leagues for kids in the community...

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here