Charles Birthday 2012
unfortunately my mind is not what it used to be so I am only going to go off of the pictures that I have of the day.
Charles has discovered that he loved Pokemon, much to my constant trying to not allow the card in my house. I guess it creeps in no matter what I do... He was so excited to find that not only one but 2 containers of the cards were in a special care package form Grandma Lynn Grandpa Mike, Uncle Brad, Aunt Kalinda and his Cousins Samuel and Joseph. He LOVES them( even still a year later)
It wouldn't be a birthday with out a book, so of course Charles got the adventures of Captain Underpants
( it is actually a pretty funny book)
Aaron has become quite the avid fisherman and so Charles was so excited to get a tackle box and fishing equipment from aunt Shannon and Uncle Larry. Thanks Guys
And the Cake of course( which He didn't eat any of because he really doesn't like cake... he gets that from Aaron I think)
Enjoy... More of this awesome to come.
Comments