PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! Because there were so many people in town for Kyah's Baptism. We decided that Our church house was the solution to this problem. Luckily Aaron thought ahead and had the Gym and Kitchen booked Like 3 weeks in advance. ( thanks Honey ) All of our family that came for the event were ther and so were some of our closest friends. The only one I didn't get a picture of were Katie and Joel because they had to leave early. One of the best things about our families is that the In-Laws get along great! In fact they were chatting it up the entire time they were together. Aaron was so worried that we wouldn't have enough food to feed everyone, He practically obsessed over it , but when it was all said and done. there was SOOO much left over food that we were begging people to take some home with them! This was a wonderful reason for a family gathering and I am so glad that i have a bright special Young girl that has chosen to take the first step ...
Popular posts from this blog
GOTTA LOVE IMPROMTU DANCES The other night we had Melissa and Kyle over for dinner. We were just hanging out in the kitchen when Aaron and Kyle got the idea that they should dance around and be gangsters. It was hilarious to watch... I thought everyone needed to share in the joy of my honey, and Kyle too. I would have sent it into America's funniest home video, If I could have cusght Aaron running into the wall that is...
Charles birthday
Charles turned seven on April 11th. I am truly blessed with such a wonderful boy. In keeping with a new tradition I would like to list 7 things that I love about my son. 1. He is always trying new things, when it comes to adventure he is all boy. He will try just about anything once( as long as its not food, that is where he draws the line of being adventurous ;O ) 2. When ever Aaron is outside working n his boat or in the garage , Charles rushes out to go be like DAD. I love it! he loves to spend time with Aaron no matter what the activity or chore may be. Its great bonding time for Aaron and him. 3.Charles loves to read. I think it is an ingrained gene. Both Aaron and I are avid readers and so it was bond to come out in our children. 4.Charles is better at most video games than I am... What a thing to have to admit about your 7 year old son huh?! When he comes home from school he does his homework right away and then the minute that he is done he give me the "puppy dog eyes...
Comments