On March 26th we had a "How to Host a Murder" Night, It was so much FUN!!!
We had Shannon and Larry , Josh and Jenn, and Ben and Kelly. It was called "The Good the Bad and the Guilty. It was so much fun... this is the description.
the Good, the Bad, and the Guilty, you have been invited to the hanging of the Malevolent Seven, a gang of villainous scum, at the request of Judge Waylon Payne. But before the "festivities" begin, a murder is discovered. To play you must assume the role of an Old West character as you and your guests enjoy hours of suspense and intrigue. All you need is a sense of humor and a light-hearted approach toward deceit, larceny, sex, and murder. How to Host a Murder is so much fun, it's almost criminal

My Name was Elvira Lynn Flecten, Aaron's was very fitting it was Chief Breaking Wind. The other names were very fitting but I can't remember because I am a slacker and haven't blogged in FOREVER, but you will just have to believe me. It was a fun night . We had an old west Dinner of Dutch Oven Potatoes. and Chicken too. I went to the DI and found a bunch of old Pie tins that we ate in. It was such a fun fun night.
Ben and Kelly
Shannon and Larry

Josh and Jenn
Aaron and I....
I am sensing a trend with my "how to host a murder" Characters... The very first time we played I was a a Brothel owner. And in this one I was pretty much the same thing... Can't wait to do the next one. If any of you have not ever played a How to Host a murder Mystery We Highly,Highly, recommend it!!!
We had Shannon and Larry , Josh and Jenn, and Ben and Kelly. It was called "The Good the Bad and the Guilty. It was so much fun... this is the description.
the Good, the Bad, and the Guilty, you have been invited to the hanging of the Malevolent Seven, a gang of villainous scum, at the request of Judge Waylon Payne. But before the "festivities" begin, a murder is discovered. To play you must assume the role of an Old West character as you and your guests enjoy hours of suspense and intrigue. All you need is a sense of humor and a light-hearted approach toward deceit, larceny, sex, and murder. How to Host a Murder is so much fun, it's almost criminal
My Name was Elvira Lynn Flecten, Aaron's was very fitting it was Chief Breaking Wind. The other names were very fitting but I can't remember because I am a slacker and haven't blogged in FOREVER, but you will just have to believe me. It was a fun night . We had an old west Dinner of Dutch Oven Potatoes. and Chicken too. I went to the DI and found a bunch of old Pie tins that we ate in. It was such a fun fun night.
Josh and Jenn
I am sensing a trend with my "how to host a murder" Characters... The very first time we played I was a a Brothel owner. And in this one I was pretty much the same thing... Can't wait to do the next one. If any of you have not ever played a How to Host a murder Mystery We Highly,Highly, recommend it!!!
Comments