Random Pictures...

I found these picture on the internal memory of my camera. they are ones that Katie took like 3 weeks before she moved. I thought I would share in the glory of Photography by Katie :)

Cherice, pulling a classic face
A good self portrait :) LOVE IT!!! IT makes me happy to see this picture! Thanks Katie for leaving me a present to find after you were gone.
Me showing my true age :) Can you guess how old I am acting???
And of course Charles. He was the only one in the house at the time. Kyah, Chelsea and C.K. were out playing on the trampoline... Plus Charles is my boy with a hollow leg :)

Thanks Katie for these awesome treasures. it made my day when I found these!

Comments

the Kates said…
I miss you. I miss you so much! I want to just walk over to your house right now.

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here