Hryum Dam,,,

In the beginning of August We went to Hyrum Dam for an afternoon of fun. we headed over after I got off work.Ira, Emily Scott, Tasha, their kids and Lisa and Connor came along to enjoy. It was tons of fun. Other than the fact that we forgot a spatula and condiments :) but that's what they make groceries stores. The kids had fun riding on the tube behind the boat. Aaron forgot to take the camera with me so you'll just have to take my word for it :) we had Dinner there.

It was a wonderful way to spend one of the last days of the Summer. Hopefully next time we go we will have more time to play because Ira and Aaron figured out how to pull an adult on the tube without having them fall off.

Emily and Lisa Chilling on the retaining wall by the grass
Aaron and Scottie in true form :) I think those two are more like brothers than they know :)
Kyah found a friend on the beach to build a sand castle with

Charles and Chelsea showing their angelic side, so precious when it comes out.
Tasha with her pregnant belly. She is such a cute prego girl!!! Of course now she has had her baby. They named her Kaylin Marie Elliott. And what an AWESOME baby she is.
Connor,Lisa's son,Charles good friend found a tree root in the sand and tried his hardest to dig it out. That involved laying flat on the ground to try and see the bottom of the root :)

I didn't get one picture of Lizzie or Shalayla , I think because they were out in the boat when I had the camera out. :( sad sad days!
And last , there's me :) in all my self portrait glory. I am getting better at those kind of pictures!

Comments

the Kates said…
LOVE the post.... wish we were there with you!

Popular posts from this blog

Charles birthday