
Happy Birthday Chelsea!!!!
On July 1st Chelsea turned 6 years old. She has such a love for life that is is great to see her blossoming into a young girl. Last year I didn't throw her a friend birthday party and I ,to this day, have not heard the end of it. ( I think it will probably follow me to the grave) We had a wonderful day filled with all the fun things that Chelsea had planned for us for the day. For the first time since Chelsea was born, I had to work on her birthday. It really SUCKED!!!!!!! I have always been the one at home with the kids on their birthdays. Now I know how Aaron feels. So the fun things that happened without me were, The kids and Aaron Went to the Middle school for lunch. ( During the summertime, the City of Logan feed children from 0-18 for free Monday - Thurs. Its great for the pocketbook! Not to mention the kids absolutely LOVE it) and then went and did some other things ( which I can't remember because I have waited too long to put this post up, go figure!)After I got home Chelsea wanted to go for a bike ride, at first it was just going to be her and me, but then Chelsea decided that her siblings should come as well. We went to the park where we played with Tennyson and Carolyn-Kate. Tennyson shared Otter pops with us in lue of the hot afternoon and we were So excited to get to spend time with our friends. For dinner Chelsea wanted Fried Shrimp, Boiled Eggs, Hot dogs, and BBQ chips. What a dinner huh?!
For the 2nd year in a row Aaron has called Chelsea's name into the local radio station to wish her a Happy Birthday.And for the 2nd year in a row she won the daily drawing. Around here that is known as the Coltrin Luck :() So she got a free birthday cake from a local Bakery, a surprise gift from Coppin's Hallmark, A free ice cream from Caspers and a free lunch from Papa Kelseys. She was totally excited! She got a Ty beanie baby teddy bear from Coppins and a beautiful cake with red roses on it from the Bakery.Of course we had cake and Ice cream on her birthday but I wouldn't let her open her present from her Aunt Kalinda and Uncle Brad because unknown to her and the other kids, My parents and Kalinda were coming up to help Shannon and Larry move into the house that they just closed on yesterday July 9th. And keeping with my tradition I am going to make a list about Chelsea. So without further ado here I go...
1. I love that Chelsea is willing to help me non-stop when I am working in the garden.
2. Chelsea has a love for life. She never slows down.
3.She is a girly-girl through and through. Sadly this year I was not able to dress her all up and do her hair for her birthday, but non the less . Bling all the way baby!!!
4.Chelsea is learning how to do chores and help me around the house. Vacuuming is the hardest thing for her to do. ( don't tell her but, It is so cute to see her try and push the vacuum but keep the handle high enough to let the vacuum make contact with the carpet.
5.She is VERY stubborn. There are times when she will do something similar to what I did to my mom when I was young, and I will call my mother and tell her how sorry I am for doing that when I was young. ( my mom just laughs and say in a cute voice, I understand )
6.Chelsea loves loves loves to draw, color, and write. She ALWAYS has a pen in her hand. I love the little notes that I constantly find on my pillow and the cute drawings that I get on the fridge.
I have a wonderful little girl. I am truly blessed to have her in my family. Jesus and heavenly father have been constant companions to our family and always will be. What a wonderful gift to know that me family will be with me for all of eternity.
Comments