Jury Duty

Jury duty ... A call to serve your state/ country. I have recently found out that , despite the fact that I do not live in Nevada , I have been summoned for jury duty. My mother in law just called me and told me that I have been summoned. I laughed so hard that my stomach hurts. Aaron thinks that I should go meet my summons. He said that one time he went to jury duty and one man drove 700 miles to be there. And they paid his mileage because he showed up. Crazy huh?!
Life is full of surprises!!!

Comments

Ruthykins said…
that's awesome! you should totally come down for that.
PJ and Annie said…
just SAY you're coming down for that and come play with me!! We're looking at houses on Monday so you could come!! Thatd be fun!!
the Kates said…
very weird and funny.
Emily said…
That is TOO funny!!!! My Dad was called for jury duty the week after he died... We just laughed so hard about it!
Melissa said…
That was pretty funny. I'm not going to lie, you getting that phone call was probably the highlight of "Missionary Impossible" that night - all 2 1/2 glorious hours of it.
Melissa said…
You better go or else they might have a warrant out for your arrest!!! Crystal the Criminal!! jk Did you like Monsters v Aliens? I haven't taken the kids to a movie in ages!
KimberLeigh said…
Let us know how it goes!!
BrookieT said…
Have fun! At least you can see some family while you're at it? You might see my Dad's boss while you're there. He works at the courthouse for the DA...

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here