Killer Bunnies

After we had a riveting time at McDonalds, We came home and I taught the kids how to play Killer Bunnies . They have been wanting to learn for a long,long,long time. We had a blast. they didn't quite get it at first but , it didn't take long and they were killing bunnies like a pro :) It was a ton of fun! In the end Chelsea won with Carrot # 3 way to go Chelse!!! I for see many fun games with them now that they know how to play

Comments

the Kates said…
It will be a family affair-- love it!
When Terry and I come home, we have to play! I miss all the game nights with you guys!
BrookieT said…
Need I repeat? I L-O-V-E Killer Bunnies? Dan (my bro) is a graphioc designer, as you may know, and he designed a bunch of cards with Jason for our playing deck and they look just as if the manufacturer had made them. It's AWESOME!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here