Annie brought Her little brother Henry with her when she came to visit. All of my kids LOVE Henry. They played and played and played!!! Then later that afternoon my sister-in-law, Ruth, brought her kids over and the playing continued! Kyah and Emmy ( my 2nd youngest niece) really hit it off. they were two peas in a pod! Dancing and having a good time. Marti's living room was still devoid of furniture and so it was that much better!!! They even ran around Aaron and I while we were sitting on the floor talking. I never really realized how big Aaron's parents living room was until I saw it without furniture.



This was so cute I couldn't resist adding it in....

Comments

Tara Bergsjo said…
Sounds fun. They are so cute!
Ruthykins said…
your kids were really sweet with my kids. so glad there wasn't much fighting.

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here