I have been tagged... so here goes ... :)
My Man
1.What is his name? Aaron Ray Coltrin
2.Who eats more?That depends on what it is, although most of the time its me.
3.Who said I love you first? Ummmm , I am not to entirely sure because it was so long ago, but I think Aaron did
4.Who is taller? Aaron, even though he is the shortest out of all of his brothers.
5.Who is smarter? We are both REDNECK smart hehe
6.Who is more sensitive? Me by far!!!!!!! I can't even make it through on day without tearing up about something or another!
7.Who does the laundry? I do unfortunately. I made the mistake of tellin Aaron how to fold when we were first married and ever since then I am the one who does because he won't
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9.Who pays the bills? We work out finances together, but I am the one who pays them, most of the time anyway
10.Who cooks more? I do, But it is nice when Aaron cooks. I am not the hugest fan of cooking.
11.Who is more stubborn? That is a toss up! when it come to religion and family I think that I am more stubborn but when it comes to hunting and other things it all Aaron.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?Me , Aaron thinks he never wrong.
13.Who has more siblings? Aaron by far! I only have 2 sisters , he on the other hand has 6 brothers and 1 sister.
14.What do you like to do together? Keeping it G-rated :)We like to play board games and card games , travel, spending time together as a family, camping fishing and hanging out with friends of course.
15.Who eats more sweets? Aaron is the sugar fiend in our house! But I do like my sweets too.
16.Guilty pleasures? For Aaron: Fishing and hunting, for Me: Scrapbooking and blogging!
17.How did you meet? We grew up together. Our parents were in the same ward together when we were young and his family sort of adopted our when my parents joined the church .
18.Who asked who out first? oh, um I don't really remember but i dod know I told Aaron that he could take me on my first date when i was 16.
19.Who kissed who first? Believe it or not the first real kiss we shared was when Aaron came to propose to me when I was living in Utahwith Thora Lieby Hall. He made me wait until we got all the way back to my apartment from the airport in SLC before he would kiss me. But it was worth the wait.
20.Who proposed? Aaron did with most of my family present at thanksgiving time.
21.His best features? I love his deep chocolate eyes and his strong hands. i ouldn't imagine life without him!
22.What is his greatest quality? He is willing togo the extra mile to take care of me and the kids!
There is a little bit more about the two of us.
Now, I'm gonna tag a few people . . . Katie,Emily,Michelle johnnie,Michelle Coltrin,Tara , Thora,Katherine,Heidi,and Jess.
My Man
1.What is his name? Aaron Ray Coltrin
2.Who eats more?That depends on what it is, although most of the time its me.
3.Who said I love you first? Ummmm , I am not to entirely sure because it was so long ago, but I think Aaron did
4.Who is taller? Aaron, even though he is the shortest out of all of his brothers.
5.Who is smarter? We are both REDNECK smart hehe
6.Who is more sensitive? Me by far!!!!!!! I can't even make it through on day without tearing up about something or another!
7.Who does the laundry? I do unfortunately. I made the mistake of tellin Aaron how to fold when we were first married and ever since then I am the one who does because he won't
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9.Who pays the bills? We work out finances together, but I am the one who pays them, most of the time anyway
10.Who cooks more? I do, But it is nice when Aaron cooks. I am not the hugest fan of cooking.
11.Who is more stubborn? That is a toss up! when it come to religion and family I think that I am more stubborn but when it comes to hunting and other things it all Aaron.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?Me , Aaron thinks he never wrong.
13.Who has more siblings? Aaron by far! I only have 2 sisters , he on the other hand has 6 brothers and 1 sister.
14.What do you like to do together? Keeping it G-rated :)We like to play board games and card games , travel, spending time together as a family, camping fishing and hanging out with friends of course.
15.Who eats more sweets? Aaron is the sugar fiend in our house! But I do like my sweets too.
16.Guilty pleasures? For Aaron: Fishing and hunting, for Me: Scrapbooking and blogging!
17.How did you meet? We grew up together. Our parents were in the same ward together when we were young and his family sort of adopted our when my parents joined the church .
18.Who asked who out first? oh, um I don't really remember but i dod know I told Aaron that he could take me on my first date when i was 16.
19.Who kissed who first? Believe it or not the first real kiss we shared was when Aaron came to propose to me when I was living in Utahwith Thora Lieby Hall. He made me wait until we got all the way back to my apartment from the airport in SLC before he would kiss me. But it was worth the wait.
20.Who proposed? Aaron did with most of my family present at thanksgiving time.
21.His best features? I love his deep chocolate eyes and his strong hands. i ouldn't imagine life without him!
22.What is his greatest quality? He is willing togo the extra mile to take care of me and the kids!
There is a little bit more about the two of us.
Now, I'm gonna tag a few people . . . Katie,Emily,Michelle johnnie,Michelle Coltrin,Tara , Thora,Katherine,Heidi,and Jess.
Comments