AARON PULLING A CLASSIC
I love this picture because it shows the fun-loving side of Aaron. I am glad that I have a honey who can play and have fun!
The other day I set up the pool when The kids had their friends over for playtime. I sat on the sidelines for awhile, but when K.T. came over to hang out . I lost all resolve. We got in with just our feet and then we couldn't help but sit in the pool. I love this picture because it shows the kids and not me... ( think Skinny)
We were able to go out and spend time with our good friends Josh and Jen Roberts. IT was Josh's birthday party and of course it was at the park. Kyah and Chelsea found a on the playground to pal around with. Charles on the other hand decided that he was not going to play for a while because Aaron was pushing him around on the merry-go-round and Charles lost his grip and fell off. It was a sad day for him ... but he got over it and eventually got back on the merry-go-round.
This past week , K.T. needed to be away for a few days and so I got to have Carolyn-Kate come over and play for 2 days in a row. We did many fun things one of which was decorating sugar cookies and the kids had a blast doing it. I know my kids talked about it in their sleep.
I found this picture on my SD card and couldn't resist putting it on ... While we were in California visiting Aaron's Grandma we stayed with Aunt Paula and Uncle Richard. The kids had a blast because they got to pick as many Grapefuit and oranges out of their backyard as they wanted. It was great fun. Annie and I also taught Aunt Paula to play Golf. She loves it!!! all in all it was a great trip to CAli-
PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! Because there were so many people in town for Kyah's Baptism. We decided that Our church house was the solution to this problem. Luckily Aaron thought ahead and had the Gym and Kitchen booked Like 3 weeks in advance. ( thanks Honey ) All of our family that came for the event were ther and so were some of our closest friends. The only one I didn't get a picture of were Katie and Joel because they had to leave early. One of the best things about our families is that the In-Laws get along great! In fact they were chatting it up the entire time they were together. Aaron was so worried that we wouldn't have enough food to feed everyone, He practically obsessed over it , but when it was all said and done. there was SOOO much left over food that we were begging people to take some home with them! This was a wonderful reason for a family gathering and I am so glad that i have a bright special Young girl that has chosen to take the first step ...
Comments
Since Tenny and I have NEVER been tubing down the canal...will you PLEASE take us sometime?? We are dying to know how to do that fun!