Murder Mystery in the Manor

What do you do when you want to spend quality time with some of the people in your village? 
You plan Murder Mystery night of course! 
I count Aaron and I very blessed and humbled that we have more village than what we played the game with that night, and I plan to host a couple more murder mysteries to enjoy all ofy village in the near future. 
Tonight, we were set in a Manor. I was the wealthy Anthony Westgrove, that is dying of cancer and wanted to gather my family to say goodbye and to let them know I was turning the company over to my illegitimate son Richard, who was the only one that knew I planned to commit suicide after the gathering.
We had a Lavish dinner planned of Flat Iron Steak, Marnie's Augrautin potatoes, Jenn's Rolls, Shannon Brock virgin Movktails and I topped it all off with Creme Brulee for dessert.
The game company that I got this mystery night from was not as well thought out as How to Host a Murders for sure! The books were inconsistent, there were not clues to be presented but each player during rounds and the rounds weren't easy to understand. But hey, we muddled through it and had such a fun night! 
Really any excuse to surround myself with amazing people and good food works for me. 
I had so much fun putting my costume together.
Aaron and Henry even matched. Aaron played the part of my faithful gardener of 20+ years. And we all know Gardner's have to wear overalls right 🤣🤣
At one point in the game we all had Larry so embarrassed that he was blushing. I had to get a picture because, it's usually he that has us all blushing instead. Look at how red he is, so classic!!!
All in all, it was an amazing night filled with laughing and intrigue 
 We can't wait to do it again! 
After everyone was gone and I was changing out of my costume. Aaron came out and showed me his new hair do, what you think? I didn't see much of a diffence🤣🤣🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here