The gate keeper
Shortly after I received employee of the month I had an interesting experience at work. In the mornings, I would usually go get water with Ben and Roxanne, this morning, Ben said he was too busy to get water (which is odd because he is hardly ever busy in the morning, I didn't even think about it though)
When I got back to the desk I pulled my self in and went to cross my legs. My leg brushed up against something soft and leathery. So I naturally bent over and looked under my desk. All I saw was teeth and a gray mouth.
My first thought was OH MY GOSH, IT'S THE GATE KEEPER FROM THE MOVIE GHOSTBUSTERS.
I pushed myself out from my desk and screamed loud enough for the whole building to hear. I was scared so bad that my heart rate doubled and didn't slow down for almost an hour. I'll get Ben back someday :)
Comments