SO Shannon got me a bunch of pictures that she has taken over the last couple of years. So I thought I would start with something mostly recent :)
On my birthday a lot of family was here because of Charles Baptism and so all of us got together and celebrated Sequoia and My birthday. It was a lot of fun. We all went to Shannon's house and had a tasty dinner and cake( rice Krispy) My mom, Kalinda and Shannon all made the cakes the night before. Mine is a princess Castle.

Do you see the attention to detail. I have a licorice arch and Gobstopper trellises. I am spoiled
Sequoia has the BEAR lake monster, there was a cute little card about it but I couldn't find the picture that had it in it. Sorry
I got the most AWESOME polar fleece, IT is as you can see MUSHROOMS. I am making it into a bathrobe, I am so excited to be able to wear it all the time!

My mom and dad brought me up this beautiful set of Green dishes that are glazed stoneware! I love them so much. I now have 3 different sets dishes that I love. This set, the green Square set I got from Aaron, and the Fishing set that Aaron got for Fathers Day.

This is Sequioa's haul... She really likes frogs so this is a very fitting birthday. You know how collections go, you can never have too much of a good thing. :)
On my birthday a lot of family was here because of Charles Baptism and so all of us got together and celebrated Sequoia and My birthday. It was a lot of fun. We all went to Shannon's house and had a tasty dinner and cake( rice Krispy) My mom, Kalinda and Shannon all made the cakes the night before. Mine is a princess Castle.
Do you see the attention to detail. I have a licorice arch and Gobstopper trellises. I am spoiled
My mom and dad brought me up this beautiful set of Green dishes that are glazed stoneware! I love them so much. I now have 3 different sets dishes that I love. This set, the green Square set I got from Aaron, and the Fishing set that Aaron got for Fathers Day.
This is Sequioa's haul... She really likes frogs so this is a very fitting birthday. You know how collections go, you can never have too much of a good thing. :)
Comments