What I have to look forward too.

Twins-
On Sunday morning while Aaron and I were down at his parents house we were slowly getting up and around to get ready for church. When I walked into the kitchen just shortly after Aaron I almost had a heart attack from laughing. So of course I had to take a picture, I now know what I
have to look forward too... :)
-Early mornings of turning up the heat in your garments( and holding your hands in front of you)
-Nights of laughing around the dinner table because you are eating something that no one in their right mind would eat.
-watching you trick our children and MUCH later on, our grandchildren into think that you are going to share your food when if fact you will feed them your finger instead.
-waking you up after 2 hours of you sleeping in your recliner chair to have you go to bed and have you tell me " I was watching that Show!"
- kissing you goodbye when you and Charles head out in the early morning hours to go hunting and freeze your behinds off enjoying every minute of it.
- watching you hold your first grandchild for the first time and whisper" I love you" in her/his ear
-watching you eat an entire half gallon of Ice cream after waking up from you 2 hour recliner nap.
-going with you on weekend trips to" halfwayville" just to spend quality time with your family.
-watching you develop and grow your relationship with your children as they grow into adults.
-seeing you give your daughters away to their future husbands( kind of since they don't really do that in the Temple ;] )
-having you all to myself for the rest of eternity!!!


Comments

That is hilarious! I love it! By the way...I haven't stopped blogging. My last post was Tuesday so...I'll try not to space out my posts, but life is boring here and there is nothing to tell.
PJ and Annie said…
hahahaha...oh man thats good!!!

Aaron is getting up there in age too..I bet he already does most of that stuff!!
Emily said…
oh thats just TOO funny!!!! Scary... But Love it!
Tara Bergsjo said…
You crack me up!!!!
KimberLeigh said…
That is CLASSIC!! And reading the things you get to look forward to made me tear up! Dang!! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbaby #2 is here