Late Christmas
One of the fun things about having family visit after Christmas is that , it feels like Christmas all over again. The food and fun! What we didn't expect was the gifts. I dare say that we got spoiled.
This Christmas we were able to be with our extended family and when everyone came up for Kyah's Baptism they brought Christmas with them. It was fun for the kids. My parents arrived on Thursday and we had a good old fashioned Maxfield Christmas. ( Aaron wasn't too fond of it. He likes opening the presents one at a time) It was a shot of medicine for me, taking me back to when I was a little girl. I love it. Even My nephews Samuel and Joseph got into the fun.

After the fun and excitment from my families Christmas the kids thought that we were done with Christmas. What they didn't know , is that They weren't done. Aaron's brother Kurtis was coming up for the baptism ( which they also didn't know about ) And they SPOILED us ROTTEN :) The kids love their gifts!!! And I do too. Kurtis' girlfriend Jenny had drawn my name for Christmas, and she went way beyond and got me a Ipod. Thank you Jenny... I LOVE IT!!! The best part though was having you guys up here for the baptism. Thanks for coming. It was awesome :)
One of the fun things about having family visit after Christmas is that , it feels like Christmas all over again. The food and fun! What we didn't expect was the gifts. I dare say that we got spoiled.
This Christmas we were able to be with our extended family and when everyone came up for Kyah's Baptism they brought Christmas with them. It was fun for the kids. My parents arrived on Thursday and we had a good old fashioned Maxfield Christmas. ( Aaron wasn't too fond of it. He likes opening the presents one at a time) It was a shot of medicine for me, taking me back to when I was a little girl. I love it. Even My nephews Samuel and Joseph got into the fun.
After the fun and excitment from my families Christmas the kids thought that we were done with Christmas. What they didn't know , is that They weren't done. Aaron's brother Kurtis was coming up for the baptism ( which they also didn't know about ) And they SPOILED us ROTTEN :) The kids love their gifts!!! And I do too. Kurtis' girlfriend Jenny had drawn my name for Christmas, and she went way beyond and got me a Ipod. Thank you Jenny... I LOVE IT!!! The best part though was having you guys up here for the baptism. Thanks for coming. It was awesome :)
Comments