PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! Because there were so many people in town for Kyah's Baptism. We decided that Our church house was the solution to this problem. Luckily Aaron thought ahead and had the Gym and Kitchen booked Like 3 weeks in advance. ( thanks Honey ) All of our family that came for the event were ther and so were some of our closest friends. The only one I didn't get a picture of were Katie and Joel because they had to leave early. One of the best things about our families is that the In-Laws get along great! In fact they were chatting it up the entire time they were together. Aaron was so worried that we wouldn't have enough food to feed everyone, He practically obsessed over it , but when it was all said and done. there was SOOO much left over food that we were begging people to take some home with them! This was a wonderful reason for a family gathering and I am so glad that i have a bright special Young girl that has chosen to take the first step ...
Popular posts from this blog
Grandbaby #2 is here
Athena Winter Farnsworth made her debut on Friday September 5, at 2:44 pm. We couldnt be more ecstatic. Kyah did really well. She was induced, she went to the hospital at 6:15 and even before starting patossin, she was dilated to a 3 and contracting. She asked me to come with she and John to help support her through her labor. I was more than happy to go. I was ready for the long haul, because i was in labor with her for almost 18 hours. But she progressed so steadily. She was at a 5 busy 12, and by 2 was pushing. She did so great. She was a trooper through it all. It was such a special experience to be able to document the day for them. She of course has my nose 🥳... the genes are strong for that one. Aaron and I are just elated to be a grammy and grumpa again! She is home now and we are all smitten with her. We are very blessed to have those little one join our family. Congrats Kyah and John! ...
AND THE VERDICT IS... A mix of # 4 and # 5. I went to the hair stylist and hacked off 12 inches of beautiful hair today. When she did it I almost got light-headed. It is very different, When I walked through the door, the first thing Aaron said to me was ... " I DON'T LIKE IT ! " Well I knew that he would react this way because he LOVES long hair. I LO VE it though and it took about 5 minutes to style( which is a far cry from long hair that you have to blow-dry, straighten and then keep out of your face all day) I am very excited about this new look . I told Aaron , Just look at it this way... Look at all the money I am saving us on shampoo and extra water for the time it took me in the shower.... He didn't appreciate my humor. Oh well. ;O)

Comments